LOS ANGELES — The Los Angeles Department of Water and Power (LADWP) held its first Sustainability Awards Program on April 7 at the La Kretz Innovation Campus in the Downtown Los Angeles Arts District. The program was established to recognize a high level commitment to environmental sustainability and honors LADWP large non-residential customers who completed major efficiency and conservation projects and received rebates in 2015. Click for full Press Release
LA Unified Recognized for Water Management
- UCLA for Energy Management,
- Anthem Blue Cross for Water Management,
- Good Samaritan Hospital for Electrification of Transportation, and
- Kaiser Permanente for Renewable Power.
- Praxair Inc., LAWA, Watt Plaza, and USC for Energy Management;
- Children’s Hospital, UCLA, Housing Authority of the City of LA, and LAUSD for Water Management;
- The J. Paul Getty Trust, 6500 Wilshire, California State University Northridge, 3M Company, and The Grove forElectrification of Transportation; and
- Staples Center, AT&T, David Young Lee, and Anheuser-Busch for Renewable Power.
- one year of free Energy Load Monitoring for one service,
- priority position to participate in new and pilot programs,
- an advisory role on energy efficiency and water conservation measures,
- assistance with applying for rebates through designated account advisors,
- participation in executive events at LADWP and dedicated tours, and
- recognition in LADWP publications and from colleagues in the industry.