LOS ANGELES — The Los Angeles Department of Water and Power (LADWP) held its first Sustainability Awards Program on April 7 at the La Kretz Innovation Campus in the Downtown Los Angeles Arts District. The program was established to recognize a high level commitment to environmental sustainability and honors LADWP large non-residential customers who completed major efficiency and conservation projects and received rebates in 2015. Click for full Press Release
LA Unified Recognized for Water Management
The program includes awards in four categories: Energy Management, Water Management, Electrification of Transportation and Renewable Power. Winners in each category are:
- UCLA for Energy Management,
- Anthem Blue Cross for Water Management,
- Good Samaritan Hospital for Electrification of Transportation, and
- Kaiser Permanente for Renewable Power.
- Praxair Inc., LAWA, Watt Plaza, and USC for Energy Management;
- Children’s Hospital, UCLA, Housing Authority of the City of LA, and LAUSD for Water Management;
- The J. Paul Getty Trust, 6500 Wilshire, California State University Northridge, 3M Company, and The Grove forElectrification of Transportation; and
- Staples Center, AT&T, David Young Lee, and Anheuser-Busch for Renewable Power.
- one year of free Energy Load Monitoring for one service,
- priority position to participate in new and pilot programs,
- an advisory role on energy efficiency and water conservation measures,
- assistance with applying for rebates through designated account advisors,
- participation in executive events at LADWP and dedicated tours, and
- recognition in LADWP publications and from colleagues in the industry.